20 July 2015

Spa day at home with Adovia's Purifying Mud Mask

No comments:
 

Reading and hearing that a product is amazing is one thing but to actually witness it for yourself is even better. I've been blown away by the amazing-ness called Adovia Purifying Mud Mask. It makes my skin feel like I've had a facial at a spa, that's how good it is.

When summer comes around, I kick my skin care routine in over drive because no one wants dull skin during the summer time or anytime for that matter. This Adovia Purifying Mud Mask unclogs pores and removes toxins from the skin, so your skin can breathe and feel rejuvenated. I love to use this when I've worn makeup back to back for a few days, it removes any excess makeup, dirt and oil; leaving my skin feeling baby soft. I've seen an improvement in my skin complexion and over healthy since using this weekly.


This mud mask is all natural, it has Dead Sea Mud which has over 26 minerals essential for skin health, Aloe Vera so that your skin is not over dried but gets a natural level of moisture and Vitamin C which helps with acne and gives your skin an even complexion.

Just know when I tell you about a product I'm giving you my complete honest opinion and this mud mask is the BUSINESS!. You can find more information about the Adovia Purifying Mud Mask here. Your skin will thank you later.

Powered by Brandbacker. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you're the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thank you!