04 May 2015

Review | Apothecary Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil

No comments:
 

Over the past few months, I've been using a variety of essential oils such as lemon, peppermint and I recently bought a bottle of Lavender essential oil. Using those oils were new for me but when I got the chance to try the Apothecary Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, I knew the amazing benefits that it has. Tea Tree Oil has natural healing and cleansing properties, it's extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. The Apothecary Extracts Company Tea Tree Oil is 100% pure and it is 4 ounces, such a huge bottle. Usually, you will find that usually, tea tree oil is diluted and in a smaller size.

You will be amazed by how many things Tea Tree Oil is useful for, such as, a natural acne treatment, it treats fungus, kills insects, warts and the list goes on. A couple days ago, I unknowingly stepped in an ants patch and I was bitten multiple times but later that night, I decided to rub a bit of the oil on the bits and the next morning, it was healed.  Tea Tree Oil is also perfect to use in shampoos, hot oil treatments and even facial cleanser.

Apothecary did a great job of producing a top grade Tea Tree Oil and at a reasonable price as well. Every  bottle of Tea Tree Oil comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. So many uses, that it will blow your mind.

Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you're the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thank you!