13 August 2014

Review | Makeup by One Direction - Up All Night Collection

No comments:
 
Are you  a One Directioner or are you just a makeup lover? Either way you're going to love this makeup collection by One Direction. 1D has released three makeup collection and I got the chance to try the Up All night collection. This collection features pink and blue hues that are perfect for any skin complexion.


This kit has so many products that complete an entire makeup look. This collection includes an eyeshadow palette, a lipstick, a lip gloss, a jumbo eye pencil, a mascara, nail polish and also stencils. The eyeshadow palette has 5 shadows:

Up All Night - Creme Glitter Sapphire
Gotta Be You - Shimmer Taupe
Save You Tonight - Shimmery Turquoise Blue
Another World - Royal Blue
More Than This - Soft pink

I was completely shocked by how pigmented these shadows were without any primer. The shadows swatch amazingly.
 
As a Lipstick Connoisseur, I love trying new lippies. When I saw the lip colors in this kit I was excited. The lipstick is called I should of call you and the lip gloss is called Taken. I Should Of Called You is a baby pink  and Taken is a shimmery hot pink color. I must say that both of these products has a great color payoff especially the lipstick.
Overall, this kit is a great addition to any makeup lover's makeup collection or if you're just a 1D fan it's a great collectable. For it doubles as both.

The three collections, Up All Night, Midnight Memories and Take Me Home are available at Macy's right now! It will be released at Stage Stores, Dillard's, Beauty Brands and Lord and Taylor on August 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you're the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thank you!