3.01.2014

Here I am!

Hello?! Is anybody there? I know you're there, how have you been? Well, I know that I haven't posted since last year. Since 2014 began, I've been crazy busy...with school. I'm taking 20 credits this semester and it's crunch time. I'm taking a break from studying today, just to update and give you'll  some blog posts this week. Well besides school, I cut my hair. Yes! I did the big chop. I decided that I want to go back to natural hair. Some of you may or may not know that I had dread locks for about 7 years of my life. 2 years ago, I decided to enter the world of straight, relaxed hair but now I've seen the light and I'm all for my natural hair...again. The reactions that I've gotten so far are all good! Most importantly, I love my hair. I was the type of girl who imagined how I would look with short hair but I've always had long hair and always was hesitant of cutting it. I was shocked at first but surprisingly there wasn't any tears. (lol) I say that because I remember sometime last year I got bangs and I cried... real tears! I think I will begin doing hair posts. If you're interested in that let me know. I would love to know!

So, I look forward to giving you lovelies a few new posts this and I hope you enjoy seeing my hair evolution below. Have a great week!




Let the growth begin!

13 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! I love it! I love it! I love it!
    You look so posh! Short hair suits you.


    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVVEEEE IT! I would love to see hair posts from you. Yes to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back...I missed you! Love your hair, it's a great change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sade!! Long time, no speak. Your dreads look amazing but you short hair is sooooo beautiful!! You're gorgeous, love. I hope school doesn't overwhelm you. I know you can do it. Miss talking to ya! Btw, I started a new blog lol.


    Jasmine


    signedwithstyle.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the short hair! You look gorgeous with any style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jasmine! OMG! It's been forever... I miss talking to you too. Lol it looks great, I'm definitely going to following. I need to get your email!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, I've missed you too! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Thank Eesha! Posh?! That's a first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the short hair! it will grow back so quickly, enjoy this time with it low and fierce!!


    www.rcsoatl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!