Yesterday I went shopping, I was hyped to see if MAC had any lipsticks from the Archie's Collection but they didn't, that was a bummer. I still had a great time with my family who came into town to visit, I miss them so much! Typically, I'm a one hitter quitter but I said today I'm going to wear this ASOS Curve geometric print dress. The last time I wore this was September of last year. I decided to pair with a denim jacket and a cute pair of studded flats.
26 March 2013
23 March 2013
Conesha is an up and coming fashion stylist with style for days. Coming from The Bahamas, this island fashionista pushes boundaries and sets trends. Conesha is the writer of 242Blqrze and she is this weeks Blogger Style!
14 March 2013
You know that moment when your phone dies and you have no way charging it? Well, eFresia has solved that problem with the eFreesia Mini Portable Charger. So far, I'm loving it! I has to be one of the best things created for smartphones.
13 March 2013
09 March 2013
I'm finally off my "No Buy"! and in perfect timing. I'm glad to say that it wasn't that hard to purchase anything for 3 months, I just avoided my daily look through clothing sites and cut any conversation short that talked about clothing. Spring is a few weeks away and my closet always needs something, so I look through and I didn't need anything much BUT I need a few staple pieces to freshen up my wardrobe.
1. A Bright Bag - When I think of spring, I think bright colors. So, what's better than a orange bag. It adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit. Luckily, I got The Essential Jane Bag from Baginc.com (Giveaway coming soon!)
2. Neon Coral Jeans - I'm definitely been loving this trend since last year and it's back again. The Forever21 + line has such a wide variety, it's hard to choose.
3. Cascading Flower Dress. - What's a wish list without something from Asos.com? I first saw this trend on Gabi from Gabifresh.com and I immediately fell in love.
4. Black and White- Black and White is a trend that is forever. It's never old or played out. I'm loving this peplum striped blouse from the ASOS Curve line.
5. Floral Print Pants- I Love floral print pants for the spring. Forever 21 + hit the nail on the head with this one.
6. Timberland Boots- I was suppose to get a new pair of Timberland boots since I left one foot at a hotel on vacation last year, this a definitely a must for me.
What is on your wishlist for the Spring?
I love accessories! Spring is soon here and I'm getting my wardrobe ready. Nana from Jibby Jewels Galore sent me a few pieces from her store. Jibby Jewels has on trend jewelry that can be worn year round. What is even better is their prices. The words trendy and affordable always go great together.