12.26.2013

Happy Holidays!... What will the New Year bring?

Hello my lovelies and Happy Holidays! How was/is your holiday? I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday festivities, I know I enjoyed mine. This Christmas is actually the first Christmas that I've spent home in 4 years and it was great. I got to spend time with my aunts, uncles and my cousins who I don't see that often or not at all. I must say that I was a 'usie' queen yesterday. I know you might be saying "What the heck is a usie?" Well, an 'usie' is a two or more persons version of a 'selfie'... I guess. I tried to take a picture with everyone and YES, I mean everyone, even the plastic Santa Claus.



Necklace: Choies | Lipstick: MAC Talk that Talk + Milani Black Cherry+ LA Color Deepest Purple Lip Liner

As the year come to a close I'm getting nervous. 2014 will be such a busy year for me! I plan to write all the things that I plan to accomplish in the upcoming new year and I plan will accomplish all of them, through Gods grace and mercy. I just want to thank all of you who have been following Saga of a Fatshionista this year and in the past years. I look back at some of my first posts when I first started blogging and well... I'm embarrassed, embarrassed to see that I made so many mistakes but I don't plan to delete any of  them because, I like to look back and see the growth from then to now. I remember writing a few post a day and not really knowing if anyone would read them but for some reason I did get readers...eventually.

What would you like to see in the upcoming year? Why do you read my blog and how long have you been a reader?

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!
    thank uou for the shareing!
    I wish you Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your make-up!


    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Web Hosting Companies list 2013 The type of web hosting plan that you choose for your website or online business depends upon the requirements of your website, the kind of user base that you are targeting and the amount of control that you require over the workings of your hosting plan. The first thing you need to do when shopping for a webhost is to evaluate your disk space and bandwidth needs. If your site will feature a lot of graphics, dozens of pages and get a lot of traffic, you’re going to need decent amounts of bandwidth and disk space. Unlimited plans are available, and they make life easier. If your site is going to be simple and not generate a huge amount of traffic, you should be able to get away with smaller amounts of disk space and bandwidth.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!