10.27.2013

Face Time | Roy Lichtenstein Pop Art Makeup

It's that time of year again when ghouls and goblins come out the shadows... and then there's me. Today is Roy Liechtenstein's Birthday so I was inspired to do makeup inspired by his famous Comic Pop Art. I must say when I did this, I looked at one of the pictures and free balled, and just did it. I'm not really big on Halloween but I do love to see all the makeup of different characters that people create and the costumes.


Products Used:
Eyebrows:
Bh Comsetics Eyeshadow in Black
Black Eye Liner Pencil
MAC Select Cover Concealer in NC48
Face: 
Smashbox Photo Ready Primer
BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation in D2- Mocha
MAC Select Cover- Up Concealer NC48
 Milani Eye Tech Extreme in White
 Milani Eye Tech Extreme in Black
Eyes:
Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Primer
City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette 
BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
City Color Cosmetics Mascara in Black
Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in Black
Milani Eye Tech Extreme in Black
Lips:
Black Lip Liner

What do you think? 
What are you doing for Halloween?
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute!! I wanna try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artsy and creative!


    xoxo,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! I would love to see you do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!