3.15.2012

Blogger Style | Jillian

Jillian is an ultimate stylish lady from Florida. I actually found her on Fashion Bomb Daily, she was featured as a Bombshell of the day. Check it out!




Name: Jillian Martin

Location: Miami, FL

How would you define your style?
Ultra feminine with a twist.

What motivates you?
In my personal life, my family motivates me. My greatest desire is to make sure that they are taken care of and happy. In all other aspects of my life, I am motivated by my desire to give 100% to everything I do.

Who are your favorite designers?
BCBG Max Azria

What is your number one fashion rule?
Wear what you love and what makes you feel pretty. If you love what you wear, other people will love to see you in it.

What is the most expensive clothing item you ever bought?  
The most expensive clothing item I’ve ever bought is definitely my wedding dress. It was so hard handing over my debit card for that purchase but hey, a girl only gets married once. Plus my wedding was featured in Essence so it was super exhilarating seeing myself in the dress of my dreams.


Has your style changed over the years?
My style has definitely changed over the years. When I was younger, I really wasn’t sure how to dress my body. Now I have a better idea of what looks good on me. Certain trends just aren’t for me and I understand that. Instead of dwelling over what I can’t wear, I just make sure that I have fun with the trends that I can rock effortlessly.

Where do you shop?
Everywhere. LOL. I really don’t discriminate. I love shopping at malls, boutiques, outlet stores, thrift shops and everywhere in between.  Every store has the potential of having something that you’ve been looking for. However, I do have some go-to stores. For party dresses, I love ASOS.COM. For work clothes, I’m a big fan of Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, and J. Crew.  For everything in between, I like Zara.

Do you have any fashion obsessions?
I am obsessed with shoes!!!

Do you have any trends that you wish never existed?   
Hmmmm….not really. Indulging in trends that speak to me is fun. Even if I look back and hate the way I looked, I also remember the fun memories associated with those trends. 

Check out Jillian's blog, she is even hosting a style scholarship giveaway at Nusophisticate! 


13 comments:

  1. That blue outfit is my favorite in the series.

    guyanesesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. RaindropsofsapphireDecember 13, 2012 at 2:42 AM

    Oh she has great clothes!  Hopefully you can stop by my personal style blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice option of blogger. Good to interview another blogger :)

    Mind following my blog?
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has a beautiful style!

     http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She & I share similar tastes! I love her fashion rule. 

    Great job on this post Shade'

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Jillian has an amazing sense of fashion and style. She is also one of my florida blogging boo's. I am a new reader and will definitely being following you.

    Xoxo,
    Ashley
    Asassywoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fashion rule - she looks so loveley in every picture!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature Shade. You are amazingly sweet for giving me a voice on your blog.

    xoxo
    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  9.  It was a pleasure Jillian! Thank you for being apart of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool blog well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice clothes, she is looking nice in all the pictures. Very good blog, keep up with the good work

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love her style...very feminine and I love those nude pumps!!!!
    www.simplyherliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!