4.08.2011

Review: Bag Inc


Bags, Bags, Bags...they are the perfect accessory. I recently received a fantastic bag in the mail from Bag Inc. They sent me the Glam Melrose bag. This bag is versatile. It can go from edgy to classic.  Check out the review below.


Melrose Glam Anarchy Bag

The Melrose bag is made out of Cowhide leather. It's about the size of a LV Speedy 30. On one side of the bag it had studs and on the other it doesn't. It comes with straps and a black duster with the name of the bag on it. I must say this bag is excellent quality, and its semi heavy.  I was looking for a new bag when I came across this. Bag Inc has the best customer service. What you see is what you get! If it's leather your going to get leather, if it is not leather then, its not leather. I'm going to buying a few bags before summer starts and over. The Melrose Glam Anarchy Bag retails for $139.00 but is now of sale for $89.00! Great steal.

 


 Check out Bag Inc! 



                                                                                                             

8 comments:

  1. I am a first-time buyer from baginc and I have to say, when I got my bag yesterday and opened the box, I was amazed. I mean this bag is beautiful and well made. Definatley get more for your money since it is real leather also! i only paid $48 for it, shipping included! I love baginc and have another bag from them on the way to me today, and I can't wait to get it! Also, the customer service is SO fast and helpful, you really can't beat that. I will definatley be ordering from these guys again!
    keisha, durham NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a bag through Bag Inc.
    Are their products good? What about shipping - any problems??

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not have to worry about their products, I promise. The bag I got from them is VERY well made. You are definatley choosing a great company to buy from because not only are thier bags awesome, they have the best customer service and Vicky is quick to respond to any questions you may have if you email them. She is great because she will also answer any shipping questions you may have, she is very helpful. I had NO problems with the shipping either, just allow about two weeks since they are coming from china. I am a very happy baginc customer, as you can tell. Hope I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag, i love it! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this bag! I won it in their first giveaway. I LOVE it! It's really great quality. =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!