3.14.2011

Perfume Aromatics | La Vida Loca Review


I'm in love with all of the fragrances I've already reviewed from Perfume Aromatics, to be honest the Tattooed by Inky is almost gone. Anyway, today I'm going to review the La Vida Loca which is the impression of Viva La Juicy. Trust me this is a great alternative to Viva La Juicy.  



Packaging 
The La Vida Loca and Viva La Juicy both resemble each other. They both have the same shape and the pink bow. The La Vida Loca box came with bubble wrap in side for extra protection for safe travel. La Vida Loca is Eau de Perfume and is 3.3 oz fl. Viva La Juicy is 3.4 oz fl at largest. La Vida Loca is $3.99 and Viva La Juicy is $87.



Smell
La Vida Loca  has a floral scent which is the same to Viva La Juicy. Viva La Juicy is stronger than La Vida Loca. La Vida Loca last for 7 hours, it also had the same oils that was made with the designer perfume.



I give La Vida Loca 5  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Check out Perfume Aromatics here! 
Enter my giveaway here!

FTC:This review was sponsored by Perfume Aromatics.


8 comments:

  1. I just ordered from them and the shipping was extremely quick. Recieved in less than a week. Customer service was good as well. Good communication. Will order from again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did the company take to ship these? Did you have any way of tracking them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did take very long I recieved them in like 3-4 days! No, I didnt have anyway of tracking the package. Check them out though.   

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will
    bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.. Alexander De Casta

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm sounds like it smells good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found this review, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going order some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this review, I've been looking every where for it. Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!