FTC: This haul and giveaway was all sponsored by fantasyjewelrybox.com. I am not bragging in anyway and these are my personal opinion on the product. I am affiliated with the company and I am not being paid to do this review.
Hey, I recently received a beautiful ring from Fantasy Jewelry box. Fantasy Jewelry Box is a company that sells wonderful jewelry for less, their motto is "affordable jewelry for expensive tastes". I chose the Shanna Large Pink Crystal Ring. This ring is so pretty and very affordable. It's adjustable ring so it fits my hand perfectly. This ring cost $36.95 and you can find it here. The ring came in a cute pink signature box and the shipping was very fast. Fantasy Jewelry Box has a wide selection of jewelry you can pick, choose and refuse. They were even kind enough to offer my wonderful followers a selection of any jewelry $35.00 and under. So to enter check out the rules below. Till next time, Bye.
Rules to Enter:
1. You Must be a follower of my blog.
2. You must leave a comment below leaving me your email address.
3.This giveaway is open internationally.
Extra Entry: (5 extra entries for each)
1. Post Giveaway on you blog or twitter, post the link below in the comment box.
2. Like or and follow FantasyJewelryBox.com on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Refer a someone(friends,relatives etc..) to this giveaway, tell them to leave in the comment box below that you sent them.
Any one(1) Jewelry Piece of your choosing $35.00 and under.
Deadline: August 9th 2010 @ 11:59 EST.
1 winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted
The winner will have approximately 48hrs to respond to the email.