25 May 2010

A Mano Bath Review!

No comments:
 
Hey Girls ,  I have a review for you guys from Amano Bath. A mano means in italian "by hand" and they are a small family based company located in Panama City, Florida. They make handmade soaps, sugar scrubs and many other things. I got the opportunity to try out one of their soaps. A mano have many different scents in soaps and I got to try Lemongrass Sage, their soaps are also organic and their boxes are 100% recyclable.
The lemongrass scent is very strong in a good way, the soap lathers alot and it moisturized my skin, their soaps are infused with many different types of oils. The prices are as low at $8.00 for a 5.OZ bar.  I really like this soap and the people are really nice, I would defiantly be buy from them.

        

Overall I give A mano Bath a 10/10


Pros: Moisturize my skin, Organic and All natural ingredients, great scent.

Cons: None

Visit Amano Bath  


FTC: I was sent these products for free , for review purposes only. I am not bragging in anyway and these are my personal opinion on the product. I am not affiliated with the company and I am not being paid to do this review.


           XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you're the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thank you!