16 May 2010

Ecco Bella Review!

No comments:
 
FTC: I was sent these products for free , for review purposes only. I am not bragging in anyway and these are my personal opinion on the product. I am not affiliated with the company and I am not being paid to do this review. 

 Hey Girls, I recently received a couple of items from Ecco bella. Their products are ecco friendly and all naturals and good for the skin. They even have a award winning anti-aging creme. They told me that I can pick out two items and I picked out a herbal Vanilla Lotion and a elite collection palette, and I must say these products are the bomb! (lol did I just say that). Ohh! and If you didn't know I do try the products I receive from a week to a month.

The Vanilla Herbal lotion is the best lotion I've had in a long time this actually take the place a my queen helena cocoa lotion. This lotion is special because it is water free and only has all natural ingredients in it. The reason why I like it also because it moisturize my skin perfectly and its long lasting and the vanilla scent stays on. The herbal lotion has 4 different scents and the 8.OZ bottle retails for $16.99 , they also have a sample bottle for 2.99.

        

The second item I received was the elite collection palette, and  it is basically a palette with the ecco bella most popular colors from the flower color makeup line.The palette is plastic and the pan are removable and they are magnetize to the palette. The palette includes:

4 Lipsticks: Sangria, Primrose, Napa Grape Frost, Chocolate.
2 Gloss: Pleasure, Peace. 2 Blush: Nutmeg, Earthy Rose.
4 Eyeshadow: Sapphire, Smokey Mauve, Vanilla, Camel.
1 Shimmer Powder: Star.
1 Powder Eyeliner: Charcoal.


The colors in this kit are super pigmented and light weight. The eye shadows do not crease and the brushes that come in the kit arrant the best but The palette is great, it also comes with a convenient mirror. The elite collection palette retails for 49.95 but well worth the money. 

    

Overall I give Ecco Bella a 9.5/10

Pros: Ecco Friendly products, all natural and herbal, perfect for all skin tones, Not harsh on the skin and very affordable.

Cons: The Brush Applicators are Dinky.  

Visit Ecco Bella!   

Also Sign Up for their Invincible Spirit $10 Gift Card here .

     xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, you're the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thank you!