4.12.2010

Bahamian Fashion....Straw Bags!

Hey Girls , I've been really busy this week getting some things done on my business. I'm so very excited also because I see that I will be jet setting for the most part of the year. The places I am most excited about is LA fashion week , Belize and Cancun. I missed New York fashion week because I had prior plans, but my bestie/ business partner went to new york for a whole month , great networking though. Well anyway, on this segment of Bahamian fashion, I will be featuring straw bags. Straw Bags are big here in the Bahamas, the best straw bag designer is world renowned Harl Taylor, his bags are exquisite. His customers range from Vanessa Willams to Oprah. Thats Huge to me! Harl's creation have been carried by such respected retailers as Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Coles of Nassau. Wow! Bergdorf Goodman.  Unfortunately we lost a great designer, Harl Taylor was murdered about 2 years ago, his murder is yet to be solved, May his soul rest in peace. Down below is some of Harls creations and it you would like to purchase any of these please visit http://www.harltaylorbag.com/






Thank you for reading!

          XOXO

13 comments:

  1. ooooo, pretty bags, pretty pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Thank you so much.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straw bags are perfect for the summer! I just got a Michael Kors straw tote with navy leather trim and I cannot wait to use it!

    soprettysoclassic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right! I got a some different ones. I love Micheal kors.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. those bags are chic!!!

    come check out and follow my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love straw bags for the summer. Come check out my blog.

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea. there great for the summer! Will be sure to check out the blog.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bags. That Pineapple one is so cute.

    http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by hun.
    I love the yellow pineapple one.. so cute & the colour is great!
    Following you now x

    http://saimese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankie so much! Everybody love that one.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, your the best! If you have any questions email me at askme.soaf@hotmail.com. Thanks!